Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Guess what? I'm an Origami Owl Independent Designer Now!!



Hey Loves,

How gorgeous is that locket above? I absolutely love it so much! I recently came across Origami Owl when another designer followed me on Instagram. I fell in love with the lockets and bought one for my mom since her birthday was coming up! I added all of her kids and grandkids birthstones to it plus a few other cute charms. I thought, "Wow! This is gorgeous jewelry!"

I loved it so much that I immediately signed up to sell it! I'm so glad that I did because everyone is loving the lockets. They are absolutely beautiful! I also love how they are 100% completely customizable. If you haven't checked them out yet, please visit my website below. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Click here to shop: http://glamluxelockets.origamiowl.com/parties/rosannemeans232208/how-to-build.ashx








No comments: