Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara!!



Hello loves!! 

It has been too long since I have written a blog post! I've been totally slacking off, busy with kids and school. However, I had to come and write a blog post about this fabulous mascara that I just purchased from Younique



They are called 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara. Two tubes come in the kit. The first is a transplanting gel that you apply after a light coat of your regular mascara. Then comes the fiber lashes. They are tiny fibers made from green tea that attach to the transplanting gel while the gel is still wet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how long my lashes came out! These are fantastic!! I am in love and they are so fantastic that I signed up to become an independent presenter for Younique. 

I will be a lifetime customer for as long as they keep making this wonderful magical mascara, lol. FYI those are my gorgeous lashes in the above picture! :)

The 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara are $29US each. It comes to around $36US with taxes and shipping. 

Please check out my website for more information on how you can purchase the mascara and other makeup products.




No comments: