Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Younique Pigments and Blush Review!


Hey Loves! 

I received my Younique kit yesterday and I immediately dove in to the makeup and created a look. I loved the quality of the pigments. As a makeup lover and a person who has all MAC in her makeup kit, that says a lot! Definitely high quality and so much cheaper than MAC. The pigments blended so well together and they have a great pigment to them. 

The above picture is the look I created yesterday using Younique's pigments, blush, and 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara. I used Sexy on the lid, brow bone, and inner corner of the eye. Daring in the crease, and Devious in the outer V line and as the liner. The blush is called Sweet. Loving it so much! 

Tonight I am going to create another look using some of the gorgeous purple colors that Younique offers. The pigments cost $10 US or $12 CAN each. The blush is $29 US or $35 CAN each. The 3D Fiber Lashes mascara is $29 US or $35 CAN. 

Here are sample pictures of some of the pigments. The ones that I used are Sexy, Daring, and Devious. 






If you want more information, check out my website below. 

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/rosannemeans/

Let me know if you have any questions about it!


No comments: