Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Face of the Day using Younique again!



Hey Loves! 

Yesterday I went to the funnest place of all, Chuck E Cheese! Can you taste the sarcasm coming out of my mouth? LOL Every time I leave there I leave with a headache, haha lol. 

Anyways of course I had to do my makeup like I was going to the club because Chuck E Cheese is about all of the excitement I get being a mommy and all, lol :) 

I created another look last night using Younique's pigments! I'm slightly obsessed at this point. They're so lovely! I used Flirty on the lid and bottom liner, Regal in the crease, Glamorous blended into Regal, Corrupted in the outer V line and liner. And of course the fabulous 3D Fiber lashes mascara!

I used the pigments in the picture below: 



Visit my Younique website for more info on the pigments and mascara:

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/rosannemeans/




No comments: