Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyonce's Makeup at the Super Bowl 2013


Hey Loves! 

So hopefully you all got a chance to see Beyonce's performance last night for the Super Bowl half time show. It was awesome and I loved when Kelly and Michelle came out and did a Destiny's Child reunion performance. I almost cried when they first started singing together. I know, I know I'm a sissy, lol. I was the biggest fan of theirs since the beginning so it definitely was nice to see them all again and to see Beyonce finally perform after a hiatus. 

However, I was a little bit disappointed when I first saw her makeup. Now mind you, she looked gorgeous but I wasn't feeling her smokey eye. It made her look really tired and like she had dark circles under her eyes. Not sure if it was just me who thought this but I think a pop of color would of made it much better. A nice purple smokey eye would have been gorgeous. I also think it made her eyes look really small. 




I tried looking for better pictures they really showcased her eyes and the colors that were used but I was unable to find any good ones. Anyways I still think she looked beautiful and did an awesome performance. You gotta love her! :) <3 




Did you get to watch her Super Bowl performance? What did you think of it?



No comments: