Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Urban Decay's Naked Skin Beauty Balm


Hey Loves!

So last month I received a sample of Urban Decay's Naked Skin Beauty Balm from Ipsy. I got it even before it came out so that was great. Well I fell in love with it! I purchased it the other day from Sephora because my sample finally ran out. 

I've been looking for something to minimize my oil because my face can get really shiny by the end of the day. This is the cure! It keeps my face matte all day and does a few other things to improve the skin's texture. Check out my review below! :) 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm:



A five-in-one beauty balm that minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles, and redness instantly and gives you significantly firmer, more-lifted skin in eight weeks. Blur flaws in seconds and get serious antiaging benefits in just eight weeks. This lightweight, velvety, oil-free miracle works instantly and over the long term. 

Naked Skin Beauty Balm is invisible on your skin (zero rub-off): the universal shade glides on and dries down to a translucent, flawless finish that works on most skintones. While many beauty balms are tinted to provide coverage, Naked Skin diffuses light with high-tech pigments to give you amazing, natural, naked-looking skin that keeps getting better every week. Unlike a lot of beauty balms, Naked Skin delivers measurable antiaging benefits—and the claims to prove it.

Pros:


  • I noticed that it immediately evens out my skin tone. 
  • It eliminates redness. 
  • It keeps my skin matte all day! 
  • It is very lightweight and you can barely feel it after it is applied. 
  • Once it is blended into the skin it adjusts to your skin tone. 
  • It provides anti-aging benefits. However, I haven't used it for long enough to notice any improvements yet. 
  • It gives your face a beautiful, glowing flawless finish. 
  • It goes on very smooth and there is no greasy after feeling.



Cons:

  • The color may not be suitable for lighter skin tones. I noticed a few complaints from people with lighter complexions. 
  • Urban Decay should make a few different colors in this for all complexions. 
  • If you have combination skin or dry skin then you may need to still use your daily moisturizer as it does not give a lot of moisture. 





The Verdict: A+

This is by far the best BB cream that I have tried. It does exactly what it says it does and is perfect for my combination skin. I apply it after I apply my MAC Oil Control Lotion. I then apply my MAC Studio Tint Moisturizer. You can simply use this BB cream alone. However, I like the coverage I get when I use it in combination with my tinted moisturizer. I get beautiful, glowing skin and I set it with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. It is perfect for oily skin and definitely keeps your face matte all day! I have barely had to use my oil sheets. If you haven't already, definitely give this a try! 

You can purchase this BB cream here for $34. 

Have you tried this yet? What do you think of it? 



3 comments:

Miss Niki said...

GREAT REVIEW!!! I think you may have convinced me :)

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Niki! I'm loving it :)

Carrie Lawson said...

This beauty balm looks excellent. Brenda