Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Glitz Blitz


Hey Loves!

I wanted to share with you all my nails of the week! I am loving these Sally Hansen's Polish Strips. They are so easy to use and they look great! They kind of remind me of gel manicures. I kept getting gel manicures for the longest time and then I recently stopped because I sort of got bored with them.

These last about as long as a gel manicure and they are less than half the price! I bought these from Wal-Mart for $8.50. The strips that I am wearing are called Glitz Blitz. The only downside is that they only have 32 different designs. If you wear these all the time you can get through those rather quickly. However, there are many other companies that are making these now so you could definitely give those a shot. Sometimes you can find some of the designs on sale at Ulta as well. That is how I first tried them out.

If you haven't heard of these then you must be living under a rock, LOL. Anyways I just wanted to share these with you because I am loving them. Have you tried these yet?

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!


2 comments:

Chai Chen said...

The golden sparkle is lovely my dear Rosie! :)
Happy weekend!

★♡ Win $100 From SheInside (^_^) ♡★
Early Pinkish Spring with SheInside.com
... By Creating SheInside Sets in Polyvore!

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Chai! I am just loving it too! These polish strips are great! Cheaper than going to a salon! Happy weekend to you too :)