Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

REVIEW: e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set



Hey Loves!! 

Sorry it's been taking me a while to post but I've had extreme writers block, lol. I've also recently started exercising with a trainer three times a week so that's been taking a lot of my time on top of my kids, school, etc. Anyways I wanted to give a review on e.l.f.'s Makeup Mist & Set. I've been using it a lot lately so I wanted to give everyone my opinion on it :)

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set:

Wish you could have a product for your makeup like Hairspray is for your hair? Well…keep your makeup staying in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold with our new Makeup Mist & Set. The invigorating mist moisturizes and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wearability and prevents color from running or fading.

Pros: 


  • It feels fresh on the face when sprayed lightly. 
  • It feels soothing and moisturizing on the skin. 
  • It also has a nice, soft scent to it. 
  • It keeps makeup in place all day! 
  • It also gives makeup a nice dewy glow.
  • It has Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber, and Vitamins A, C, & E. 
Cons:
  • I couldn't find anything to complain about! :)

The Verdict:

A+ I didn't think I would find any use to this because I've never really used a finishing spray before. The only one that I have used is MAC's Fix+ and that made my face too shiny so I didn't use it again. 

I've been spraying this on my face before I go and workout because I like to put a little bit of tinted moisturizer and powder on my face before I go. I know what you're thinking..."you're not supposed to wear makeup before you work out!" LOL But I am a bit of a diva and I like to put a little bit on. Not a full face of makeup but I am the type of person that doesn't like to leave the house without wearing makeup haha. Anyways, this spray has been keeping my tinted moisturizer and powder in place while I'm sweating and wiping my face. So you know this spray must be bulletproof! lol 


If you'd like to check this out, you can find it here for $3.00!! 

Have you tried this spray? What did you think about it?




3 comments:

Chai Chen said...

Cool mist. :) Nice review.

Don't worry about getting writers' block - we all get that I guess. LOL. :)

I'm your newest follower, Rosie! #73 on GFC.

Hope we can follow each other.

Happy weekend dear!

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

LIZ INEZ said...

Rosie we are excited to try it for ourselves! Great results + affordable is the best combination...

We are loving your blog!

We would love for you to come visit us ...Liz+Inez-Sol
Sisters


xo Sol Sisters

Rosie Means said...

Yeah definitely try it out! It's great and you can't beat the price! Thanks for stopping by! :)