Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Ipsy November Bag
I know, I know! Long time no post! I have been a super busy lady lately. We were away for a week for Thanksgiving. We went to Alabama to spend Thanksgiving with my In-Laws. We had a lot of fun and it was sad to come back to reality (School, Work, Etc.). I've been meaning to post this beauty bag I got from Ipsy a long time ago but I've been a busy busy woman. So here it is!
1. Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Black: These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip.
This eyeliner is a nice creamy one. However, it didn't wow me. It seemed like any other black eyeliner. I also don't tend to use pencil eyeliners. I like wet eyeliner and I usually use a kohl crayon to fill in my waterline.
2. Bare Minerals Lip Gloss in Marvelous Moxie: Unleash your inner moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. The luscious marvelous Moxie lipgloss delivers vibrant sheer-to-medium color with a glistening mirror-like finish.
This lipgloss is a gorgeous color! I usually tend to wear lighter pinks than this but I'm loving this. It is also super shiny and creamy. It isn't sticky either. It actually did a really good job at moisturizing my lips. I definitely want to look in to more colors.
3. CHELLA Eyebrow Defining Gel: This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. The application tool helps remove the guesswork. Use sparingly.
I wasn't impressed by this eyebrow gel. I currently use MAC's Clear Eyebrow Gel and this certainly wasn't better than that. I actually think that I got a bad bottle of this. It may have dried out inside the container because I barely get any product on the wand when I pull it out.
4. NAILTINI in Millionaire: Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels for statement-making nails, whether worn alone or as a dazzling special-effect topcoat.
This color is gorgeous but I'm not sure how often I will use it. Sometimes I will use a glitter topcoat over my regular polish. So this should be pretty for the holiday season! :)
5. theBalm Meet Matte Eyeshadow: Matt Batali is just one of the nine shadows found in theBalm’s Meet Matte(e) compact palette (named after their favorite Matthews next door) which can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye.
This color is super pretty and right up my alley. I love matte colors especially browns. This color is like a charcoal brownish grey. Super pretty and I can't wait to try this color out. It is highly pigmented as well. I'm sort of nervous about the fall out though. Every time I use an eyeshadow by theBalm I tend to get A LOT of fallout.
So that is everything that I received in this month's Ipsy bag. If you are interested in finding out more about Ipsy Beauty Bags... check them out here. It costs $10 a month for a bag full of goodies like this one. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of this month's bag?