Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ipsy November Bag



Hi Loves! 

I know, I know! Long time no post! I have been a super busy lady lately. We were away for a week for Thanksgiving. We went to Alabama to spend Thanksgiving with my In-Laws. We had a lot of fun and it was sad to come back to reality (School, Work, Etc.). I've been meaning to post this beauty bag I got from Ipsy a long time ago but I've been a busy busy woman. So here it is! 


1. Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Black: These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip.

This eyeliner is a nice creamy one. However, it didn't wow me. It seemed like any other black eyeliner. I also don't tend to use pencil eyeliners. I like wet eyeliner and I usually use a kohl crayon to fill in my waterline. 


2. Bare Minerals Lip Gloss in Marvelous Moxie: Unleash your inner moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. The luscious marvelous Moxie lipgloss delivers vibrant sheer-to-medium color with a glistening mirror-like finish.


This lipgloss is a gorgeous color! I usually tend to wear lighter pinks than this but I'm loving this. It is also super shiny and creamy. It isn't sticky either. It actually did a really good job at moisturizing my lips. I definitely want to look in to more colors. 


3. CHELLA Eyebrow Defining Gel: This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. The application tool helps remove the guesswork. Use sparingly. 

I wasn't impressed by this eyebrow gel. I currently use MAC's Clear Eyebrow Gel and this certainly wasn't better than that. I actually think that I got a bad bottle of this. It may have dried out inside the container because I barely get any product on the wand when I pull it out. 


4. NAILTINI in Millionaire: Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels for statement-making nails, whether worn alone or as a dazzling special-effect topcoat.

This color is gorgeous but I'm not sure how often I will use it. Sometimes I will use a glitter topcoat over my regular polish. So this should be pretty for the holiday season! :) 


5. theBalm Meet Matte Eyeshadow: Matt Batali is just one of the nine shadows found in theBalm’s Meet Matte(e) compact palette (named after their favorite Matthews next door) which can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye.


This color is super pretty and right up my alley. I love matte colors especially browns. This color is like a charcoal brownish grey. Super pretty and I can't wait to try this color out. It is highly pigmented as well. I'm sort of nervous about the fall out though. Every time I use an eyeshadow by theBalm I tend to get A LOT of fallout. 

So that is everything that I received in this month's Ipsy bag. If you are interested in finding out more about Ipsy Beauty Bags... check them out here. It costs $10 a month for a bag full of goodies like this one. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of this month's bag? 


9 comments:

Chai Chen said...

That lipgloss is in gorgeous color indeed Roise! :)
Welcome back to posting darling!

I'd like to invite you to participate as well in my very first Blog giveaway (^_^)
#ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

Dre Davis said...

I want to try Ipsy also! I've been thinking about it for a while. These look like great items, also. The Bare Minerals lipgloss is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your goodies, Rosie!

Rosie Means said...

Yeah I think it's one of the better beauty programs out there. However, I think the little bags that the stuff comes in is cheap as hell, lol. The samples are always good though and you get a lot of full size samples. :)

Lainey L. said...

That eyeshadow looks gorgeous! If you're worried about fallout, you could try putting a piece of tape under your eye.

www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

Rosie Means said...

Yes, I love the color! I haven't got to use it yet but I am excited to try it out. I will definitely give the tape trick a try. Thanks! :)

Erica said...

Ahhh I got my address mixed up with Ipsy and still haven't received my November bag! :( This is making me jealous lol!

PS: I tagged you in a post if you'd like to check it out! http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/12/beauty-blogger-tag.html

Rosie Means said...

Awww that sucks! Hopefully everything gets sorted out so you get your bag! Thanks for tagging me in your post :)

Sol Sisters` said...

super helpful post! These products are awesome! Thanks for sharing luv!

come and visit us, we would love to hear from you!

xoxo
Sol Sisters!

Chelsey Thornton said...

Great review! I'm interested in signing up in the future! I'm your newest follower! Would love if you would check out my blog. Http://industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.ca