Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome to GorgeouslyGlowingMakeupBlog.COM!!



Hey My Loves,

I just wanted to share with you all that I now have my own custom domain! I've been contemplating for a while now if I wanted to get my own domain and I figured, "hey why not! It's only $10 bucks a year!"

My old url will automatically redirect to my new domain so don't worry about not being able to find me or whatever lol. :)

I also updated my comments box to one by Intense Debate. I saw this comments template on another girl's blog and loved it. I've been wanting to upgrade my comments because frankly, Blogger's comments box sucks! It doesn't tell people when others have replied and it doesn't give you the option to type your website, e-mail, etc. This new comment template has smileys, notifications so you can get a reply when someone replies to your comment. It also lets commenters type in their website url and it will show the last blog post that they made.

However, the only downside is that you have to create an account if you want a picture to show up. Otherwise  you will have a little grey man next to your name, lol. It would be great if it would integrate with Blogger followers and just use the picture from there. Wishful thinking!

I hope all goes well with it. Let me know what you think of it.

If you would like to check out Intense Debate for your own blog, you can check them out here.


No comments: