Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TheBalm Nude 'Tude Palette and Cabana Boy Blush


Hey Loves! 

So last month on Hautelook they had deals with some makeup from TheBalm. I have never tried any of their makeup so I was excited to see it on Hautelook. I finally got my package yesterday. The only downside of Hautelook is the time it takes to finally get your package :(. I guess that's why you get such a deal lol. 



Anyways so I jumped on this palette because as you know, I love nude eyeshadows. Any earth color tones are my favorite so I definitely wanted this in my collection. The packaging is super cute too. The girls are very cute. It has a huge mirror and a little brush. However, the little brush is cheaply made and very small. 


L to R: Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, & Serious

L to R: Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, & Sleek
I love this palette. The colors are gorgeous as you can see and they look great on. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that there was a lot of fall out when I was applying these eyeshadows. Even when I was swatching the different colors there was a lot of fall out on my arm. You gotta love Hautelook though. I got this for $18 and it regularly sells for $36. 



The second item I got is a blush called Cabana Boy. You gotta love the packaging. They have a few different blushes as well with cute names and packaging. This is great because you can also use this blush as a shadow. 



This is probably my favorite product out of the two that I got. I am absolutely loving this blush. It's such a pretty color. There are actually little sparkles in it as well but it's hard to tell from the pictures. It gives a nice glow to the cheeks. This is pretty similar to a MAC Mineralize blush that I always wear called Gentle. I bought this blush for $10.50 and it regularly sells for $21. 

If you want to check out more items from TheBalm, you can check out their website here

Have you tried any products from TheBalm? What did you think? 



3 comments:

Ems said...

I love theBalm's Nude'tude shades, but agree there are some fall out issues with the delicate shimmer pans.

Oh if you didn't know Rosie, if you check out their Facebook, and Twitter every Monday to Friday they do a giveaway. Just post on their wall one item you want to get from them, or tweet it to them :D Good luck if you do so

Rosie Means said...

Yeah the shimmer ones are the worst. Oh cool! Thanks for the info. I will definitely check them out on Facebook and Twitter :)

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Beautiful colors. Love anything "nude" - in makeup, of course :O)
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews