Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sonia Kashuk's Flat-Top Sculpting Brush



Hi Loves!

So I was at Target today and saw that they had the Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Sculpting brush. I saw this on a few blogs before and I was definitely intrigued because I want the MAC 163 Flat Contour Brush. You can't beat the price of this brush at $12.99 compared to MAC's $35.00. 


Sonia Kashuk Flat-Top Sculpting Brush:

The Sonia Kashuk flat brush is designed for contouring, sculpting and blending .This brush is ideal for a controlled application of highlighting, brightening and bronzing powders.


When I got home, I immediately opened this brush and tested it out. This brush definitely takes some getting used too. I usually do my contouring with the edge of a flat top bronzing/blush brush. The edge of it really puts a nice contour in the hollow of my cheeks.

When I used this brush in the hollow of my cheeks I got a straight line. It looked like a stripe, LOL. After I blended it in though it looked nice so I just need to figure out how to correctly use it. I definitely think it's a great brush for the price and also works well for contouring. I am excited to use it with my highlighter as well because I think it will work great for that. 

If you would like to check out this brush, you can here

Have any of you tried this brush? Do you know how to correctly use it? 




4 comments:

Carly said...

This intrigues me...it looks like it would be great for highlighting. Let me know what you think!

Rosie Means said...

Yeah it does work good for highlighting but I felt I get better results using my fingers lol I like this brush just for contouring. You should definitely try it out though. It's very unique :)

Arleene said...

I almost bought this too lol ill have to try it out. And thanks for visiting my blog. Would you like to follow eachother?
If so let me know when you follow so i can follow back :)

Xo
Arleene

Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bernabeu said...

Hello!!! Will be possible, maybe you buy for me the brush sonia kashuk
flat top sculpting and you send me the brush to Spain? I'd pay the brush
and shipping. Thank you!