Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

REVIEW: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator



Hey Loves! 

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately but we just recently moved into a new house so we have been packing, moving, unpacking...ahhhh... I think it has to be the worst thing in life to do, lol. So our house is still in shambles and were slowly trying to put things in their place. 

Anyways, I wanted to do a review on the e.l.f lip exfoliator because it is just so fantastic. I even got my husband using it and he loves it! My husband gets really dry lips as well and it worked wonders on him. 

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator:

Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel. 

Pros:

  • It exfoliates dry, chapped lips. 
  • Lips feel smooth after. 
  • It tastes good (like sugar) lol. 
  • The sugar crystals dissolve or you can lick them off like I do lol. 
  • It costs only $3.00! 
  • The packaging is clean and simple. 
Cons:
  • It is a bit rough while rubbing onto lips but it's not too bad. 

The Verdict:

Overall, I give this lip exfoliator an A+! It works great and tastes great too! It's also an added plus that my husband loves it! He told me to buy a bunch more, lol. His lips are more dry than mine and it made his super soft like baby lips :) 
Definitely give this a try! You cannot beat it for $3.00! I actually bought this while e.l.f. was having a 50% off sale, so I got it for $1.50. You can purchase it here


Have you tried the lip exfoliator? What did you think?





3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! Where have I been? I haven't seen this product yet! I exfoliate my lips with an old toothbrush right now and have been looking for a good (and not pricey) one for quite some time. Glad I came across your post. Thank you for your review! ;)

Rosie Means said...

I used to do the same thing with the toothbrush. This exfoliator is so much better! Definitely give it a try! :)

Mrs.Day said...

I bought it but havent used it yet, thanks for the review