Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Birchbox


Hi Loves!!

So I received my October Birchbox a few days ago. This is my first Birchbox so I was quite excited to receive it. However, I was surprised at how small it was. It's hard to tell in the picture but I thought it was going to be bigger than it was.



The first item I got is a Luna Protein bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter. I haven't got to try it yet but it sounds delish! 



The second item I got is a Jouer Lip Enhancer. It is a conditioning lip treatment. I just put some on my lips for the first time and it is actually quite soothing. Especially since my lips are still recovering from the reaction they had from e.l.f. lip gloss :( Sorry about the blurry picture. Something about the color of the writing and the bottle that it kept coming out blurry in each photo. 




The next item I got is from TheBalm. It is the Mary-Lou Manizer. It can be used as a highlighter or an eyeshadow. I was excited to see this as I am starting to fall in love with many of the products by TheBalm. 




The next product I got is from Vitivia. It is a Pure Antioxidant Therapy that is used on the face. I got two different capsules in the sample. The orange colored capsules are pure Vitamin A. It is supposed to be applied on the face at night and is used to refine pores, smoothing fine lines, and reducing skin inflammation. The brown capsules are pure Vitamin C and are used to reduce hyperpigmentation, fight wrinkles, and age spots. I am definitely excited to give these a go! They sound interesting.



The last item I received is a sample bottle of Juicy's Viva La Juicy La Fleur. Viva La Juicy is one of my favorite fragrances so I was excited to see this as well. It smells just as good as Viva La Juicy but more flowery. Hence the name "La Fleur" lol.

Anyways, so there you have it. That is my October Birchbox. I am not sure if it is worth $10. I guess it's pretty good. Definitely not as good as my Ipsy Bag that I received. I actually got full size products in that and it is the same price. Hopefully the next box will be awesome or I will be real quick to cancel my subscription if I'm not impressed! LOL 

If you want to learn more about Birchbox, you can check them out here. The monthly subscription is $10 plus free shipping. 

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What do you think of the products?





No comments: