Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

New Beauty Fall/Winter TestTube


Hi Loves!! 

I know I've posted a lot about beauty programs lately but their all coming one after the other, lol. So I received my second TestTube from New Beauty yesterday! I was super excited to see it because I wasn't expecting to see it so soon. I think this has got to be one of the best beauty programs that is out there. If only they offered it monthly. I would totally pay $29.95 a month for this!! 


CellCeuticals Photo Defense Color Radiance
1) PhotoDefense Anti-PhotoAging Daily Skin Protector is an ultra-light hydrating formula with patent pending Photoplex®, which provides extreme anti-aging protection against daily UVA and UVB sun exposure, oxidative stress, and glycation. Fortified with a powerful Auto-Defense System and vitamin D to help strengthen the skin’s natural defenses.


I was excited to see this but then I realized that they sent this to me in the color Fair. Way too light for me but this was one of the full size products I received.



Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away
 2) This brightening eye serum works to diminish the look of tired, puffy, and hollow eyes. Lumisphere™ microencapsulated pigments instantly improve luminosity and brightness, helping to fade dark circles and break down abnormal fatty deposits that cause undereye bags. Other ingredients boost collagen levels, stimulate microcirculation, strengthen thin, fragile skin, and keep the eye area hydrated and healthy looking.

I was also excited to see this. I have always wanted to try skincare products from Dr. Brandt but they are pretty pricey. I'm excited to give this a try.


it Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
3) Full coverage, waterproof, yet moisturizing, concealer with anti-aging ingredients to combat dark circles while it conceals.

I've seen it Cosmetics here and there but I've never really looked into them or tried any of their products. I was very interested in this when I saw it. I put it on for a quick tester today and it covers great! It is a bit thick but the coverage is definitely full. I need to figure out if this is better then the Mally Beauty concealer I am using. The coverage is that good! However, it definitely needs to be set with a powder because it feels and looks a bit wet still. If I touch it with my fingers it comes off a bit. 


Kneipp Herbal Bath - Eucalyptus
4) This highly concentrated bath treatment with aroma-intensive, essential eucalyptus oil from an evergreen tree, stimulates and helps relieve sinuses especially during cold and flu season. Use Eucalyptus when you feel feel a cold or flu coming. The signs could be chills, stuffy nose, head congestion, general tiredness. It is also helpful during allergy season and can be cooling in summer.

This is definitely interesting and sounds pretty good if I ever have a cold. However, I never take baths lol. This might be good to use on my son or daughter if they have a cold coming on. 


Moroccan Oil - Intense Hydrating Mask
5) Hair in need of extra conditioning can benefit from this 5-minute revival treatment. Ideal for thick hair, the high-performance, argan oil–rich formulas deeply hydrate and condition while dramatically improving hair’s texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

I was hyped to see this in the Test Tube! I love Moroccan Oil products and even though this isn't a full size bottle, it is still a pretty good size. It's definitely a deluxe sample size. 


Philosophy - Hope in a Jar
6) Philosophy Hope in a Jar is a 99.9% oil-free, deeply hydrating, lightweight wonder designed to smooth the complexion while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Originally created for the medical market, this expert essential delivers soft, healthy, glowing results.

I was also excited to see this in the Testtube because I've also been wanting to try this. However, it is on the pricey side so it's hard to spend that much money if you've never tried it before. Now I get to test it out to see if it's worth the hype! 


Olay Professional ProX - Deep Wrinkle Treatment
7) Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment is designed and professionally tested for the deepest wrinkles. This Specialized Treatment penetrates deep into your skin's surface, hydrating to combat the appearance of wrinkles.

Another full size product that I received. I love Olay products so this was also exciting. They always seem to send me a lot of anti-aging products though lol. You can never start too early :)


Yonka Anti-Age Time Release Intense Moisture Masque
8) This gel-cream mask with delicate natural scent of flowers delivers both immediate and continuous, intensive hydration to the upper layers of the epidermis : + 54% after 1 hour, + 96% after 8 hours.


I've never heard of this company before but I will definitely try it out. This was another full-size product that I received. 



And the last thing I received is the Fall/Winter issue of New Beauty. This magazine is great and so is the TestTube program. If you haven't checked it out then you can here. It is $29.95 quarterly (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter). It is definitely worth the $29.95! This is the best one that I am signed up for. 

Have you tried any of these products before? 



6 comments:

Gill at Gillian, Etc said...

This looks so much better than any of the beauty boxes - the magazine is awesome and makes it a little more personalised! I wonder if they'll launch in the UK...
xxx

Rosie Means said...

Yes it's definitely my favorite beauty sampling program. Totally worth the $$ :)

Rosie Means said...

Yes it's the best beauty sampling program! Totally worth the $$$ :)

Rosie Means said...

all the products look really amazing!! i'm impressed!!

Rosie Means said...

Yes I am loving this beauty program! All the products are really good sizes :)

Ross Taylor said...

Continue posting about this topic because it's very interesting. Mine I started my blog with very basic.Thanks for the post.Anti aging natural products