Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Mally Beauty: 24/7 Illuminating Blush



Hey My Loves! 

I know what you're thinking....another Mally Beauty product?! Lol Yesss...I'm hooked so I keep purchasing different items. This time I purchased another starter kit called The Perfect Blush. This kit contains Mally's 24/7 Illuminating Blush. The color I got is called Deeper. I'm loving this blush. It's gorgeous! It gives a beautiful illuminating glow to the cheeks. I think the starter kits are the best bang for your buck! If you look at the items price separately they cost way more than the price of the whole starter kit. So if you're going to buy anything from Mally Beauty, definitely check out the starter kits. She has 16 to choose from. 



I got another cute little makeup bag. All of the starter kits come in this cute bag. I actually gave it to my daughter since I have two now, lol. She's a little young for a makeup bag but she likes to play with it. :) 


The blush actually came in this cute little bag as well. I am loving this case. It is super cute and good for traveling. :)


The kit also came with a little brush. It is super soft but the blush side of the brush is way too small. It might be good for contouring but I didn't like using it with the blush. I ended up using my own brush. I did use the orange side of the brush to apply the cream blush. It is a little stiff though. 


The left side is the cream blush. It is the shimmer part of the system. The right side is the powder blush that goes on top of the cream blush. Once you marry these two together it gives a beautiful illuminating glow. 


These two colors are gorgeous together. At first I wasn't sure how each was going to look together but they blend beautiful together. I love the glow it gives. Mally Beauty hasn't failed me yet. So expect more items to be posted, lol. I will definitely be trying other products. 



And with every starter kit you get a free High-Shine Liquid Lipstick in Gorgelina. I got Gorgelina with my last starter kit purchase so now I have two. I will definitely put both to use though! :) 

This starter kit is $19.95 and you can purchase it here

Have you tried this blush? What are your thoughts?



6 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Hey (:
I just love your blog and the posts and followed you! :D

♥♥♥

Rosie Means said...

Thanks for following Natalie! I will follow you back as well :)

Rosie xo

♏αяᴄ נυηℊ ℃♄αηℯł℮тт℮ said...

Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back ! FOLLOW :) xx

marcchanelette.blogspot.com

Janine said...

I never heard of Mally, but this blush kit looks absolutely gorgeous and i love the bag it comes in!

Rosie Means said...

Thanks for following! :)

Rosie Means said...

Yeah her makeup is gorgeous! Definitely check her out and the starter kits she has. :)