Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LORAC WILD for TANtalizer Set



Hey Loves!

So about a month ago I ordered this set by LORAC from Hautelook. I hate how long it takes to get to me but the prices are usually worth it! I saw this set on there and bought it immediately. I love bronzes and brown eyeshadows. Definitely an awesome price too! I bought it for $15, regularly $39. 



When I first opened the box, I didn't realize that it came with a little makeup bag. I thought that was pretty cool. Although, I'm not a big fan of how it looks but I'm sure I can figure out something to put in it lol. 




How gorgeous are these colors? I love how the bronzer and the lipgloss both have the zebra stripes. The colors are gorgeous and have great color payoff. They are highly pigmented (like most LORAC items). I haven't been disappointed by LORAC yet and I'm excited to give these a try. I like to stay bronze all year long so I will definitely put this to work! :) 


L to R: Fierce, Tigris, Panthera, Saber


The eyeshadows are gorgeous and have beautiful color payoff. I am very excited to give these a try.  The bronzer has a lot of shimmer to it so I might use it as a highlighter. If I use too much shimmer on my face I look like a shiny mess, lol. I'm also LOVING the lipgloss. This is my new favorite. It is a gorgeous bronzy pink color. It also has a great smell to it. It kinda smells like marshmallows or something yummy, lol. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?





No comments: