Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Ipsy October Bag (Formerly My GlamBag)


Hi Loves! 

So I got my first Ipsy (GlamBag) bag for October. I signed up in late September so I have been waiting a couple weeks for it. It came really fast from when they shipped it and it costs $10 for a monthly subscription with free shipping! I heard mixed reviews about it so I wasn't sure what to expect. 

Many people were saying that a lot of items were from Wal-Mart and were not worth the $10 a month. Personally, I am super impressed with this month's bag. I'm LOVING all of the items that I got. Many of them are full size products so you cannot beat that at $10 a month! The bag I am not that fond of and I need another cosmetic bag like I need a hole in my head, LOL. I am sure I will find something to put in it though. 


Coastal Scents Eyeshadows

L to R: Vibrant Red, Frosty Taupe, Vanilla Sky, & Raisin Berry
These colors are perfect for Fall! I have always been pretty curious about Coastal Scents products so I was excited to see these eyeshadow samples. The colors are nicely pigmented and I am excited to try them out. They look like good colors to use around Christmas time as well! 




I received this eyeliner by Be a Bombshell in ONYX. I've never heard of this brand before but I was excited to see this in the bag as it is a full size product. I like how it is like a felt tip pen too. You can make your eyeliner line thin or thick. I am excited to give this a try! 




This was another full size product I got in the bag. It's called Lip Bomb by Mirenesse in the color Mirror Me. I have never heard of this brand before either. The lipgloss is extremely pigmented and creamy. I was actually surprised at how creamy and rich it came out. However, I never wear red on my lips so I'm not sure how much this lipgloss is going to get put to use. I would definitely like to see other colors though because I love how this goes on the lips. It almost looks like a lipstick with gloss on top of it that's how rich it is. 



I also got Pequi Oil Treatment which is used to restore softness and shine. It smells heavenly! It smells like coconuts. This is to be used on damp hair before blow drying and/or after styling to get rid of frizz. I am excited to give this a try as well because it smells so good, lol. 



The last item I received is The Body Builder Mascara by theBalm. I just was recently introduced to theBalm so I was excited to see this in the bag. I also love mascara! So I will be sure to use this right up! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. :)

If you are interested in checking out Ipsy, you can check out their website here

What are your thoughts on these items? Have you tried any of these? 



No comments: