Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Influenster VoxBox: Palmolive Fresh Infusions


Hey Loves! 

So I know this post isn't about makeup or beauty products but I wanted to share with you all what I got from Influenster. Sadly, I didn't get chosen to get a Beauty Box :( but I got chosen to try out Palmolive's Fresh Infusion Dish Soap. I guess it's because of all the dishes I have to do with two kids and a husband, LOL. :)



I was still very excited to get these! I got three full size dish soaps for free to test out! Who doesn't love free stuff? The three scents are very unique. I got Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. They definitely smell fresh and I'm excited to give them a try! 

If you haven't checked out Influenster yet then you definitely should. They have different tasks for people to complete and you can qualify for free VoxBoxes. It's pretty awesome if you ask me! They have also totally revamped their website and gave it a makeover! 

Have you checked out Influenster already? Have you received any free VoxBoxes from them yet? 



1 comment:

Rosie Means said...

interesting post! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/