Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

e.l.f. Beauty Best Sellers Set


Hey Loves! 

Last week e.l.f. was having a coffee break sale on their Beauty Best Sellers Set. This set only cost me $20! The first time they offered this set I missed the sale so the next time I saw they had it again I had to jump on it. You cannot pass this set up for $2o. I also really wanted to try their brushes so I was excited to see that it came with this brush set. 

Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection:


Sleek, Water-Resistant Case, Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Complexion Brush, Small Angled Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Fan Brush, Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Small Precision Brush, Blush Brush, and Contouring Brush. 


So far I am really impressed with these brushes. They are super soft and apply makeup nicely. However, the complexion brush and blush brush are a bit too small for me. These would be good for traveling though. So far my favorite brushes are the contour brush and the flat top powder brush. If you check out e.l.f. they have this brush set on sale for $3.50 when you purchase $30 worth of products. 

High Definition Powder - Translucent:


This powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. 

This powder is definitely silky smooth and goes on nice. However, I don't like to use the powder puff that it came with. I need to use this a few more times until I can really comment on how I like it. 

Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black: 

The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof, and water resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears, or rain! 

This eyeliner is definitely waterproof and budge-proof. After I swatched it on my hand I had a super hard time getting it off, lol. Usually I can take a wet towel and wipe it off. I had to pull out my eye makeup remover to take this off, lol. It is also very creamy and a nice dark black. This also comes with a little brush but it's garbage to me so I just threw it away.  It is kind of hard to work with since it's so small. 

Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara - Black: 


Achieve thicker, fuller, and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal. The unique formula is clump free and quick drying so you can have color that stays on all day with no smudging and no flaking. 

This mascara did an okay job at lengthening and volumizing but I wasn't amazed. I definitely don't think I'll be jumping ship from my regular favorite MAC mascara but this is pretty good for the price it costs! 

Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 - Guava:

This just-bitten tint of color provides immediate soothing relief to irritated chapped lips while also diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area. Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E impart serious moisture while SPF 8 protects lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays.

I really like this lip tint. It is very moisturizing and it gives a pretty pink color. I was a bit hesitant to try this because of the reaction I had to the glossy gloss but so far so good. 


Essential Shimmer Lip Gloss - Inspire


This high shine lip gloss is infused with dazzling shimmer that gives the perfect amount of sparkle for instant dimension on lips. The non-sticky, lightweight formula is rich and soothing for comfortable wear.

I really like this lip gloss as well. It gives a nice pink shimmer to the lips and it is not sticky at all. However, it does ware off fairly quickly but that is common to me for most lip glosses so not a biggy. 

Makeup Mist & Set:

The invigorating mist moisturizes and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wearability and prevents color from running or fading.

I haven't got to give this a try yet. Yesterday after I put on all my makeup I was going to use and completely forgot too! Lol today I have been lounging all day so I have been makeup free! I will definitely post a review on it if I'm wowed by it! :)

So that is all of the items from the e.l.f. Beauty Best Sellers set. Have you tried any of these items? 


8 comments:

Jasmine Olague said...

Love elf products... i use all their blushes!!!

-Jasmine O.

http://www.chicsincity.com

Rosie Means said...

Yeah they have great products for a great price :) and you can't beat their sale too!

Mayra Day said...

I have most of this already but that was a great price. I'm waiting to see what their cyber sale will be like, I'm excited

Carly said...

I love the cream eyeliner and also their brush shampoo & brush cleaner spray. They are excellent and so cheap too! I also really like their angled eyeliner brush...it's bent so it's great for getting up close.

Carly
http://www.purple-shampoo.blogspot.com

Rosie Means said...

Yeah I'm fairly new to elf so I had to jump on this when I saw it :)

Rosie Means said...

Yeah the cream eyeliner is so creamy and dark! I'll have to try out their shampoo brush cleaner :)

cheqkatiechamel said...

I always wonder about elf eye products like the liners and shadows! now i'll know to try them out. thanks for this review!


katiechamel.blogspot.com

Rosie Means said...

Yeah definitely give them a try :)