Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yes, Another e.l.f. haul!!


Hey my loves!! 

So I'm back with another e.l.f. haul! They were offering 50% off of their studio line so I had to jump on some of the items I've been curious about. I was super excited to receive these items and they sure do deliver great quality! 



I've been eyeing out this Maximum Coverage Concealer for a while and finally got it. I'm not too sure about it yet. I need to use it a few more times. It's very thick and creamy! You definitely need to set it with a powder after because it tends to feel sticky after. 

e.l.f. Maximum Coverage Concealer in Nude

The next item is the Baked Blush in Passion Pink. It looks super pretty online and in the pan. I'm excited to use it but it looks a bit light for me. Hopefully it will look more brighter on my cheek than it did on my hand. 



e.l.f. Baked Blush in Passion Pink

The next item that I got is this cool mascara and eyeshadow shield. I was super stoked about ordering this. The first time I tried they were sold out but they restocked and I dove on it. I haven't used it yet but I tried putting it up to my eye and above my eye and it's kind of awkward to hold. I will have to use it to really get a sense of how to hold it. I usually put a piece of tissue under my eye to catch the fall out so I will see how this does. 


I also got the cream eyeshadow in Bronzed. This color is gorgeous and super pigmented. I wish they had more colors. Can you say gorge? It is nice and creamy. I can't wait to use it on my eyes. It came with a tiny brush but I threw it out because I won't use it. 


e.l.f. cream eyeshadow in Bronzed
I got the Lip Exfoliator. This is probably one of my most favorite items of the haul. I was excited to try this one because I read how great it was on Janine's blog. Well she was right. It's fantastic and tastes good too! It did a great job at exfoliating my lips too because they were dry. It is made of sugar so you know it tastes yummy :))


Now I am a huge fan of NYX Brow Lifter. This is a daily item for me so when I saw that e.l.f. had one for less than half the price of the NYX one I jumped on it! However, the brow filler is way too dark for me. It makes my eyebrows look like Cruela Deville :)) The lifter part I can definitely use though. The filler pencil is definitely cool though it sort of has a waxy texture so it holds eyebrows in place. Bummer that it didn't work for me :(


Lift on the left, Filler on the right
I also picked up a few lip glosses. Two Glossy Gloss's in Ballet Slippers and Sweet Salmon. These are definitely high quality and I am loving them. The texture of the gloss reminds me of MAC's lip glass. These lip glosses only cost $3 compared to $15! 


Ballet Slippers (Left), Sweet Salmon (Right)

I got one of the Plumping Lip Glaze in Wink Pink. Loving this one too! This item wasn't 50% off because it is not in the Studio Line but you can't pass it up when it's only a $1! It definitely plumps my lips and has this nice tingly sensation to it like most plumping lip glosses. Wink Pink blends in a bit too much with my lips though so I want to try a brighter color.


Plumping Lip Glaze in Wink Pink

So that is all from another e.l.f. haul! Did you hit up the 50% Studio Line e.l.f. sale?



6 comments:

Erica said...

I feel like ELF products are always a hit or miss for me! That lip exfoliator looks super interesting though!

https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

Rosie Means said...

Yeah I've only had a couple misses so far. Everything else I've bought has been pretty good. The lip exfoliator is excellent! Definitely give it a try! :)

Rosie xo

Maryam Maquillage said...

OMG I want the lip exfoliator -- looks so cool!!!

Rosie Means said...

Yes you need to get it!! It's amazing! I even got my husband using it. Lol

Mrs.Day said...

I went elf crazy last month and I bought studio line for 50% off too, how fun, I havent played with too much of it. I want to go crazy for christmas shopping (cyber monday)

Rosie Means said...

Yeah I love how they have crazy sales! Their prices are already super cheap so you can get stuff for barely nothing when they have 50% off sales. I love it! :)