Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

REVIEW: Mally Beauty High-Shine Liquid Lipstick



Hey loves!!

So I received this lipgloss with my Fall TestTube a few weeks ago. This is probably my favorite item out of the tube and I LOVE it!! I actually went and bought a concealer from Mally Beauty because I wanted to try more products after I tried this. I will definitely post the concealer once I receive it in the mail. So I decided to do a review on this lipgloss. Enjoy! 




Mally Beauty High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Blossom:

Mally's High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen is a high-performance, 4-in-1 product that includes your lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one! It is a beautiful, smooth, and creamy formula that lasts. These lip pens give you the perfect amount of color combined with the sexy high shine of a gloss. You can wear it over Mally's Lipstick Singles to add shine or alone to give you a beautiful everyday glossy lip.



Pros:

  • It has high-shine and beautiful glassiness to it.
  • The color payoff is gorgeous.
  • It has a delicious smell.
  • It is moisturizing. 
  • It makes lips look kissable! 
  • The sparkles in the color Blossom give it a beautiful glow. 
  • It is not sticky at all. 


Cons:

  • It is not long lasting but that's expected with any lipgloss. 
  • It's called a lipstick pen but it's more of a lipgloss. 
  • It is a bit pricey at $20 each. 

The Verdict:

Overall, I would give this lipgloss a A! As you can see there are not many cons about this lipgloss. The only thing that I think should be changed is the name. Some people may get thrown off because the word "lipstick" is in the name. It is not a lipstick at all but definitely a lipgloss. I guess that's why it's called "Liquid Lipstick" lol. Anyways, I am a HUGE fan of this and have been wearing it pretty much every day since I got it. 

I am so excited to try more colors because this is probably my most favorite out of all my lipglosses right now. It's a gorgeous color that matches just about everything. It works if your going for a more natural look and it also works for a night out on the town. Definitely give Mally Beauty a try! She has some beautiful products. You can check out this lipgloss here. I also noticed she has quite a few different products on QVC, so check Mally Beauty on QVC as well. You can check out her products on QVC, here.


Have you tried any products from Mally Beauty? What do you think of the lipgloss?



This is an older picture that I posted in one of my previous posts but decided to show it again because I am wearing the lipgloss in it :)





3 comments:

Alexa said...

ahh i always love your makeup! it's always perfect and fresh but never overdone or caked on! very natural and beautiful <3 lovely post

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Alexa :) <3

Maryam Maquillage said...

such a perfect lippie!! I love Mally :))