Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

REVIEW: LORAC Femme Fatale Palette



Hey Loves!

So I recently purchased LORAC's Femme Fatale Palette from Hautelook for $14! I was super excited to see this on Hautelook because I have yet to try any LORAC products but I have read rave reviews about their products. I immediately purchased this when I saw it. I have been using this everyday since I got it and I LOVE it!! This palette is extremely pigmented and the colors are beautiful. I've used most of the colors except for the two purple colors which I am excited to try out as well. 


There are 10 shades ranging from mattes to shimmers. These colors are extremely pigmented and look great on the eye. I have mixed and matched a lot of these colors and they all work excellent together. 



These colors were right up my alley when I saw them. As I have proclaimed in many of my other posts I love neutrals and especially shimmer colors. These colors are beautiful and definitely a must try. You can create a natural look or a look for a night out on the town. The little brush that it comes with is cheaply made and not good for use but it didn't phase me because I just used my regular brushes anyways. 



Another thing that impressed me was the packaging. The outside of the palette is extremely  cute. I am all about snake skin so this definitely excited me when I saw how pretty it was on the outside. The only downside to this palette was how small it was. I thought it was going to be a bit bigger than it was. There was also a lot of fall out when the product is applied but other than that I am still loving it. 




Overall, I am LOVING this palette and have been using it everyday since I received it in the mail. I just love the colors and how pigmented they are. All of the colors are suitable for any skin color and can create many looks. After purchasing this palette I am excited to try out more LORAC products. :)

Below is a look that I did using a few of the colors from the palette: 






I hope you enjoyed my review and my look that I created. Do you own this palette? What do you think about it? 



10 comments:

Diana said...

Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Natalie said...

Wow, this looks amazing! I love your eyeshadow in the last picture!

TheTinyHeart said...

I LOVE how the eye makeup came out! You look absolutely gorgeous! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my scarf giveaway! (open internationally)

Alexa said...

im loving these colors! you are soo beautiful and your makeup reviews are fabulous! im loving how you did your makeup in these pics <3

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thanks for following Diana :)

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Natalie! :) This palette is amazing!

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Sharon! :)

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Alexa :)

Emi ♥ said...

Lovely review ^^

From your newest follower Emi

http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

Carly said...

Your makeup looks stunning! This looks like a palette I would use.