Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rain Cosmetics Haul!!



Hey My Loves! 

I recently purchased a few items from Rain Cosmetics when they were on Hautelook. I purchased a few eyeshadows before when they were on Hautelook and I was quite impressed so I was excited to see them on Hautelook again! Isn't the packaging so cute? I love it! 



I purchased the bronzer because it was a matte bronzer which I love. It is a really nice color and gives a nice beach glow. I have only used it once since I bought it but I definitely like it. Not sure if it will replace my MAC matte bronzer. I will have to use it a few more times. 


I saw this blush and fell in love with it! I love hot pink blushes. This blush is called Fantasy and it is super pretty. I am still so in love with the packaging, lol. I am a sucker for cute packaging. 


Here is the swatch for the blush. It is extremely pigmented and looks great on the cheek. I wish it had a little bit of sparkle in it. This would have thrown the blush way over the top but it is just a pretty matte color. :) 



When I saw these lashes I had to buy them! They are super cute and once again the packaging is also super cute, lol. They are great quality too! I haven't got to use them yet but they are not cheap lashes. They are made well. The top lashes is called "Attention Whore" and the one on the bottom is called "Hot Mess." Love the names too! :))




The last item that I bought is the Glitterati sparkles in gold. I am a sucker for anything gold so I had to buy this. I am loving sparkles on the eye right now so I am excited to try this out. The sparkles are beautiful! 


So that is my haul from Rain Cosmetics. If you see them on Hautelook then you should definitely give them a try. Otherwise you can find everything here. They have so many pretty makeup colors so be sure to check their website out. 

I hope you enjoyed my haul! Have you tried Rain Cosmetics before? What did you think? 




7 comments:

Klavdija.V said...

Cool stuff dear =)) lovely blog!
visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xx
K.

Ems said...

Oh those lashes just look super pretty!

Rosie Means said...

Thank you! I will definitely come visit you :)

Rosie xo

Rosie Means said...

They are super pretty! and they are excellent quality! :)

Rosie xo

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Rosie! I'm now following you GFC and would love for you to follow me back :)

-Fotini

Rosie Means said...

Thanks for following! :) I'm already following you as well ;)

Rosie xo

Natalie said...

These products look great!