Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My New Holy Grail: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser!



Hey Loves! 

This past weekend my wonderful husband introduced me to Kiehl's. We were at Caesars Palace for dinner and did a bit of shopping as well and stopped in here. I have read about different Kiehl's products on other blogs and everyone has nothing but great things to say about it. Well let me tell you I am in LOVE! I have oily skin and this helps to mattify and clean pores. I actually noticed that my pores have gotten smaller only after using it twice daily since Sunday. It also makes my skin so soft. 


Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser:

  • Our Rare Earth cleanser purifies and thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping away natural oils. Formulated with Amazonian White Clay and Diatomaceous Earth particles to gently remove oil, dirt and toxins that can clog pores. Skin will be noticeably softer and enlarged pores will be visibly reduced. It can be purchased here for $22.50. 


The sales woman also gave me a sample of the Rosa Arctica Anti-Aging Eye Cream which I have been also using daily and it has worked wonders within a couple of days. I think I will definitely be purchasing this eye cream. My husband bought the Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer and that also works well but I've only used it a couple of times. I've been using the Rosa Arctica eye cream most of the time. He says he loves it though and it's been working really well for him. 

We also got a sample of the Nurturing Baby Cream for Face and Body for our daughter. I didn't want to purchase the large bottle because her skin is very sensitive. She has a little bit of eczema on her cheeks and this has completely cleared it up! Kiehl's has a new customer for LIFE. I am so amazed by everything that we got. I can't wait to try more products. They are a bit pricey but I believe you definitely get what you pay for. I definitely haven't seen results like this with drugstore brands. 

If you haven't tried anything from Kiehl's then please do so, lol. :)) I can't say that EVERYTHING is great from them because I haven't tried everything but from the few products that I have used I can definitely say that I am impressed. I can't wait to try other products by them and have flawless skin :)

Have you tried any of Kiehl's products? What is your favorite? 



3 comments:

stylemailbox said...

oh i really like keihls products. and i think my boyfriend needs this one! :-)

come visit me-
www.stylemailbox.com

Rosie Means said...

Yes I am new to Kiehl's and so far I'm loving them! :)

Rosie xo

Joana Sá said...

Looks a good produtct :)