Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mini MAC Haul and NOTD!!



Hiya Loves,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far. It's just a lazy day today for us. Although, I might step out to Ulta in a bit and pick a few items up. I need to spend more money like I need a hole in my head, LOL. :)) 

I ordered a few items on the MAC website last week and finally got them in the mail. I've been waiting for them all week! I wanted to share the few items I bought with you. None of these items are brand new but they are items that have been on my wish list for a while.  I am actually waiting for one more package to arrive from MAC. I also purchased the MAC Ruffian manicure nails in Spectator. You can find them here. I will be sure to show them off and do a review once I get them. I can't wait to try them out! :) 

Anyways, here are the few things that I ordered. :)



Let me tell you, I've been meaning to buy this palette for the LONGEST but never got around to it. I am kicking myself in the butt because I didn't get this a long time ago. I've got a bunch of eyeshadows that I've purchased that could have been put into this palette, ugh, lol. I also bought my first little eyeshadow to go in it. I bought "All that Glitters." I have read on many blogs that this is a favorite so I definitely wanted to try it. My everyday look consists of beiges and browns so this color definitely fits into that. 


I also FINALLY bought the Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick. I am totally late on this one and I actually wanted to buy it when it first came out but I'm not a big lipstick wearer. I wear lip gloss most of the time rather than lipstick but every now and again I will slap on some lipstick lol. 



I also bought the MAC 217 makeup brush. I haven't got a chance to use it yet but so far I'm not impressed by the shape. I guess I was expecting it to be like the crease brush I have now. It has had rave reviews though from what I read. I have been pretty faithful to my Quo crease brush because it does such fantastic work. I've probably had it for over five years and it still works PERFECT. However, they don't sell Quo products in the US, only in Canada (I believe?). Since I am not in Canada anymore I can't get any of the Quo products :(

I also wanted to share with you all my nails of the day! The other day when I went to Ulta they had a bunch of the Sally Hansen's Nail Effects in the clearance bin. I had never tried them before so why not try them for $2 rather then paying $10, lol. So far I really like them and I can't wait to try more. 


NOTD (Nails of the Day):


I hope you enjoyed my little MAC haul and NOTD. Hope you all are enjoying your Labor Day weekend! 



8 comments:

AnaV said...

Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

xoxo,
Ana V

Rosie Means said...

Hi Ana!

Thanks for checking out my blog and following me! I will be sure to follow you as well! :)

Rosie xo

Sandra said...

all these pretty MAC products,
and i can't buy anything til after my vacation.
i have the same issue with the minaj lipstick,
looks can be deceiving :[

lovely haul Rosie ;]

xo
Sandy

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Sandra! I need to slow down with my spending too, lol. I am an addict though, haha.

Rosie xo

Nee said...

i love the color of the lipstick and your nails are really cool:) great blog btw, i'm following! xx

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Nee! Yes, the lipstick is beautiful! It's not an everyday color that I would wear but definitely a night out on the town. Thanks for following! I will follow you back as well! :)

Rosie xo

Dose of Glam said...

great blog and i really want the 217 brush
http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thank you! Yes, it's a great brush! At first I wasn't sure about I because of the shape of it but I used it and it's amazing! Defines the crease and outer v so well!