Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki LipGlass & Pro LongWear LipGlass



Hey Loves, 

So after my big disappointment with the MAC Ruffian Manicure I exchanged them for these two lipglasses. I got the new Viva Glam Nicki Minaj LipGlass and the Pro Longwear Lipglass from the new collection Office Hours called Love Love Love. 


(Left) MAC Viva Glam Nicki & Love Love Love (Right)
These two colors are both pink but totally different from each other as you can see. Nicki's Viva Glam is a hot pink and Love Love Love is a light cool pink. They are both gorgeous colors and fell in love with them immediately when I saw them online. 


MAC Viva Glam Nicki
I was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a LipGlass in the Nicki color. I just bought the lipstick recently but I'm not really a lipstick wearer. I prefer lipgloss because I like the shine. So I was especially hyped to see this and bought it immediately. This is exactly the same as the lipstick but in a lipglass. 



I LOVE the Office Hours collection. There are a lot of pretty pinks and the whole collection is Pro LongWear. I love this lipglass Love Love Love. It is a bubble gum pink color and is super cute. However, when I first put it on my lips it was a bit gooey. Not sure how I feel about that. I definitely have to try it on a few more times. It's definitely not as smooth as the Nicki lipglass. 


MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass (Left) & Love Love Love (Right)
As you can see both of these colors are gorgeous. You can kind of tell that Love Love Love is a bit more thicker than Nicki's lipglass. I think I love Nicki's lipglass better than Love Love Love. Just for the fact that it is not gooey as Love Love Love. 

For some reason when I kept trying to take pictures of the lipglass they were coming out blurry (below). The picture of the Viva Glam looks way lighter than it is for some reason. It looks more like the swatch above. 


MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass

MAC's Pro Longwear Lipglass in Love Love Love

Have you tried these lipglasses yet? What did you think of them? 



9 comments:

Natalie said...

These both look fantastic!!

Rosie Means said...

Yes they are! You should definitely check them out! :)

Rosie xo

Alexa said...

these colors are amazing! when i saw that first pink I immediately thought of nicki minaj! the pro long wear is soo gorgeous on! your lips look fantastic!

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Alexa! Yes I love them both :)

Rosie xo

Dee Vine said...

Ahh I love the VG Nicki on you! Looks great -xoxo-

Entice Diamante said...

Gorgeous colours!! Great post!

-Entice
http://beefelle.com

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Dee :)

Rosie Means said...

Thank you :)

Jesa said...

Love Mac!