Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MAC Ruffian Manicure: Spectator

Hi Loves,

I hope you all had a fantastic labor day weekend. We didn't do a whole lot. We relaxed and cleaned up the house a little bit. Nothing too exciting over here. I wish we went to a yummy BBQ and had some fun but there is no fun when your trying to eat right and healthy, lol. There's no mac & cheese going on around here...lol *thumbs down*



Today I received my MAC Ruffian Manicure set in Spectator. Let me tell you these look sassy and classy. The only thing that I'm worried about is how long their going to stay? I don't think I've used press on nails since I was a little girl, lol. Is one going to pop off while I'm eating lunch or pumping gas? How embarrassing realizing one has fell off? lol It says that they are extremely sticky and will stay on. You can pick up your own set of Ruffian manicure nails here. There is also two other sets called Demilune, and Demoiselle



They are also pretty pricey for a set of press on nails selling for $25 each. However, you do receive two sets of 12 nails. I love how on the set I got, one nail has a little design. Super cute! 



Have any of you tried these nails yet? What did you think and did they last? 







2 comments:

lea1285 said...

thanks 4 this blog post...i was wondering about these press on nails, i have the same concerns: how long do they last? & the price...i look forward to a second review, letting us know the full experience :)
www.lea1285.com

Rosie Means said...

No problem! I will be sure to do a review once I fully get to test them out. I'm going to try them out tomorrow and do my typical mom duties. See how they hold up to that lol ;) thanks for checking out my blog!

Rosie xo