Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MAC Ruffian Manicure: REVIEW


Hey Loves,

So I purchased this manicure last week and I'm finally getting around to giving you a review about them. Unfortunately, they did not fit my nails. I think I fit about two nails on my nails and the rest were either too small or too big. I found this to be rather odd since I don't think I have unusual shaped nails. They look average to me. So I'm wondering who can fit these? lol

I have already sent these back and exchanged them for two lip glosses. I should have taken pictures of the nails that did fit but I was highly disappointed that I spent $25 and had to send them back :( I put them in a box and shipped them off ASAP, lol. My lip glosses that I got in exchange for the nails should be here tomorrow. I will be sure to do a post about them :)

So overall, I would give these a D. They are really nice looking but unfortunately they did not work for me. I guess I just have odd shaped nails, lol. I'd suggest that if you did want to check these out then make sure to check them out in store if they have them to see if they can fit your nails properly before forking over $25, lol.

Have any of you given these a try and did they fit your nails?


6 comments:

Natalie said...

That's sad they didn't work out :( The lipglosses sound great though1

Miss Dre said...

I hate that they didn't work out :( I can't wait to see what lip glosses you got!

Rosie Means said...

Yeah I was disappointed but the lipglosses are much more fun! :) I will post them later today!

Rosie xo

Rosie Means said...

Me too! :( I am going to post the lip glosses later today :)

Janine said...

I heard before they were not fitting for alot of people, too bad! But good you could send them back!
I loved all the elf stuff, especially the foundation and primer, and yes, i just placed another order today and got me some more! Plus the new hd blushes...i am so exited

Rosie Means said...

Yeah these were a total disappointment which sucks because they are cool looking. That's great that the products worked out for you! I can't wait to receive the products I ordered as well ;)