Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Liebster Award



Hi Loves, 

I am very happy to announce that Rebecca at Make-up...Not made up! has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I am so grateful that she chose me as one of her nominees since I just started up my blog not that long ago. It feels good to be noticed! :) This award is meant for  'the best kept secrets' of the blogger world. Thanks again Rebecca! 

So there are rules that must be followed, so here they are: 

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  5. These lucky bloggers must be told
  6. There are no tag backs
Here are 11 facts about me:

  1. My real name is Rosanne.
  2. I am 26 years old.
  3. I have two children, Jaiden (6), and Amaia (7 months). 
  4. My husband and I met while I was on vacation in Las Vegas. 
  5. I am studying for my Bachelor's Degree in English at the University of Phoenix. 
  6. I am a Native American Princess from the Squamish Nation. 
  7. I lived on the Indian Reservation my whole life until about 3 years ago. 
  8. I plan on attending Makeup Artistry school in early 2013.
  9. I've been married for 1 year.
  10. I was born and raised in North Vancouver, Canada.
  11. I attended a Catholic school from Kindergarten to Grade 12. 
Here are the questions from Rebecca at Make-up..Not Made-up!

1. Why did you start blogging?

I was actually inspired from reading so many other popular blogs. I spend so much on makeup and beauty products that I also wanted to share my experiences to other makeup addicts like me. I also plan on attending makeup artistry school so I thought this was a good way to practice my skills by showing my face of the day and reading about other bloggers techniques or tricks. 

2. What has been your most embarrassing moment?

Luckily, I haven't had too many of these but one of my most embarrassing moments was when I met my husband. We were dancing in the club and I slipped on something wet and fell right on my butt! LOL Luckily, he wasn't scared off and was a true gentleman. He picked me up like nothing had ever happened. I wanted to run out of there so fast though, lol. 

3. If you knew today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it and why?

I would spend it with my family. My husband, children, my parents, my brother, and my sister. My family is the most important thing in my life. If you don't have family, then what do you have? I think many times people take their family for granted. I never want to do that and make them my number one priority at all times. 

4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

I would wish for my parents, my brother and my sister to be able to live down here in Las Vegas. Time goes by so fast and I wish they could be around their grandchildren to watch them grow. 

5. If you could only have three electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

I would have an oven, a washer, and a fridge. These are important electrical staples in any household. An oven to cook food, a fridge to keep the food in, and a washer to be able to wash clothes and linens. 

6. If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and what would you do?

I would love to be able to see the life of the US president, Barack Obama. I would love to follow him around and see what his daily duties are. So many people think that the president should be a miracle worker. However, the president is a human just like everyone else and running an entire country is not easy. 

7. Sweets or chocolate?

I am more of a sweets person. I love cookies and cakes. My favorite is chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake. Yummy! :) 

8. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?

I would say probably 4 strong drinks. 

9. What is your biggest phobia?

I HATE bugs! Any sort of bug freaks me out. Especially roaches and spiders. GROSS!! 

10. What is your dream job?

To be a successful makeup artist! I really would love to start off working for MAC and also freelance. 

11. What would you do with £1,000,000

Since I am in the US, I converted £1,000,000 into US dollars and it came up as 1,278,983.47. The first thing I would do is pay off bills and then buy a house for my family. I would then put some money away into a trust for my children and more in an interest bearing account. 

Ok, so here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
  1. If you could do anything you wanted in the world, what would you do? 
  2. What is your most greatest achievement? 
  3. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what two things would you want with you? 
  4. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without? 
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
  6. If you could go on a date with anyone, who would it be and why?
  7. If a fashion designer came to you and wanted to give a brand new full wardrobe for free, what designer would it be?
  8. What celebrity style is most like your style?
  9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
  10. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
  11. If you were awarded a free shopping spree with a cosmetic company, what company would it be?
*Drum Roll Please*

Here are my nominees:
These are some of the cutest blogs that I love to read! Please check them out and I can't wait to read their responses! :)


22 comments:

Dee Vine said...

Thank you for the nomination Rosie! Have a fabulous weekend! -xoxo-

Carmen said...

beautiful blog Rosie!
i follow you!

http://megliounuovooggi.blogspot.it/

kiss Carmen!

Rosie Means said...

You're very welcome Dee! ;)
xo

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Carmen! :) Thank you for following as well!

Rosie xo

Rebecca Perks said...

I loved reading this Rosie, You're welcome for the nomination, you deserved it, all my love, B xxx

Emily said...

Thank you for the nomination Rosie! xxx

http://emilyfierce.blogspot.gr/

Makeupnonsolo.blogspot said...

beautiful blog!

Rosie Means said...

Thanks again Rebecca! ;)

Rosie Means said...

No problem Emily ;)

Rosie Means said...

Thank you! ;)

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! I'm so grateful!

xo Natalie

Rosie Means said...

You're welcome Natalie ;)

Alexa said...

loved getting to know you <3 now following you :)

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Alexa! :) Following you as well!

Rosie xo

Adele said...

Congratulations on your award!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Adele! I will be sure to check your post out!

Rosie xo

Jen and Jasmine said...

congrats on the award! just found your blog and i love it! new follower :)

xoxo,
Jasmine

luxe11.blogspot.com

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Jasmine :)

Rosie xo

Erica said...

I just replied to your questions, thank you so much for the nomination!

http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-award.html

Rosie Means said...

Thanks Erica! You're very welcome! I'll come check out your responses ;)

Cali Gal Lola said...

Congrats!! Thank you so much for nominating me! I will be working on this:)

Rosie Means said...

You're very welcome Lola :)

Rosie xo