Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

FOTD: My Smokey Eye Look



Hey Loves, 

So last night we went out to a birthday dinner for Craig's co-worker's father's birthday (That was a mouthful to say, lol). I did a smokey eye look with a little bit of sparkle to it. I'm really loving the sparkles right now. I remember back in my high school days I used to have this gel eye makeup and it was ALL sparkles. I would put it all over my eye! Lol Oh the days of train wreck makeup :))

Let me tell you I was also a little upset that my curls had completely fallen out by the time I got home. That was a major bummer considering the amount of time it took me to curl it with my iron. Anyone have any tips or tricks for getting the curls to stay? I recently purchased a set of hot rollers but I'm taking some time to get used of them and getting the curls right. Hopefully those curls will stay longer. 

Anyways, here is my look. Please excuse the pictures as their not very good and the lighting sucks. I was trying to hurry up and get some pictures before we left since we were running late. 


FOTD (Face of the Day):






Products Used:

(Face)

- MAC Oil Control Lotion 
- L'Oreal Magic BB Cream in Medium
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- Smashbox Photo Op Under eye Brightener
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW25
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

(Eyes)

- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study as base
- Benefit's Smokin' Eyes Palette e/s in Pewter on lid
Benefit's Smokin' Eyes Palette e/s in Deep Charcoal in crease and outer v
Benefit's Smokin' Eyes Palette pink highlight e/s below brow and inner corner
Charcoal pigment with greenish/grayish sparkles on inner lid (Sorry this is old, don't know the name?)
- Sephora Long Lasting Eye liner in Black
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner in black on top & bottom waterline and lower line
- MAC Prep & Prime Lash 
MAC StudioFix BoldBlack Lash Mascara
- MAC Brow pencil in Spiked
- MAC Brow Set in Clear 

(Lips)

- MAC Lipstick in Hue
- MAC Lipgloss in Oyster Girl









8 comments:

Maryam Maquillage said...

you look beautiful!!

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Maryam! :)

Jennifer said...

You're so pretty! :D

The Celebrity Look

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Jennifer! :)

CMeansie said...

I love the smokey eye look very sultry and sophisticated but yet still very approachable. Keep them coming I'm loving all of the great looks you present. Thumbs up...way up!

Rosie Means said...

Thank you baby! I'm glad you enjoyed the look! ;)

ThrillerRachel said...

Your are gorgeous!! Love the makeup

Rosie Means said...

Thank you Rachel! ;)

Rosie xo