Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Small Drugstore Haul!

Hiya Loves,

Yesterday I had to go out and get my son his school supplies since he starts on Monday. Wal-Mart was a complete disaster and I couldn't even get up and down the aisles. School supplies aisles were filled with people who waited till the last minute to get their kids school supplies including ME! lol I wanted to rip my hair out, haha. :))

Anyways, I ended up buying a few things for myself because there was a few things that caught my eye. I thought I'd share with you what I picked up and I do plan on reviewing the items once I get a chance to fully utilize each of them.



First, I've been dying to try the Maybelline BB Cream but it was sold out at Wal-Mart and CVS. So I saw this other one by L'Oreal and decided to give this one a try. I actually wore it today and LOVED the result it gave. I am going to try it a few more times so I can get a good feel of it before I write a review.


The second beauty product I got is the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Corrector. I saw this and it reminded me of YSL Touche Éclat. I actually used it today and it wasn't as luxurious as YSL's version but it did come out really nice. Review to come..


The third beauty product I got is Maybelline's new mascara Volum'Express One by One.



Another item that I picked up is Maybelline's Baby Lips. I've seen so many reviews about it so I decided to see what all the hype is about.


I also got this bronzer from Physicians Formula called Bronze Booster. I don't think it's new but I've been wanting to try it because it reminded me of Guerlain's Meteorites. 




I got a few nail polishes. I just got back into doing my own nails again. I go through a phase every now and again where I get sick of paying ridiculous prices for my nails. So I decided to start buying some more polishes. Kiss Nail Artist, Sally Hansen's Gem Crush in Big Money, and Essie in Muchi Muchi.

 


Last but not least, I got this blow out brush by Goody. I needed a good one to use for my long hair. I used it today and it cut my drying time in half. I was pretty amazed.



So that's my haul! Hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you have used any of these products and what you think of them! Ciao for now, :)



4 comments:

Ems said...

Great haul Rosie! So exciting picking up new toys! And Walmart lines are terrible at times as is, but especially when school is back in session OMG! Open more cashiers!

Rosie Means said...

Hi Ems!

Thanks for the comment and for the follow! :) It is very exciting picking up new toys and sometimes I can get carried away, lol. Ugh I know they need some more cashiers lol there is never enough.

Laura Marie said...

Hey Rosie it's Laura from St.Ed's/STA! I love your blog =) Wish you didn't live in Vegas I'm obsessed with spray tans LOL! Congratulations on your new company!
Laura
www.dressitupvancouver.blogspot.ca

Rosie Means said...

Hi Laura!

Yeah I saw your post on facebook to your blog so I had to check it out and follow you :) I'm obsessed with spray tans too! Lol If you're ever in Vegas I'll hook you up :D