Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

REVIEW: L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream



Hi Loves, 

TGIF!! Hope you all are enjoying your Friday and ready for Labor Day weekend!! I wanted to review this BB cream because I have completely fallen in love with it. When I was at the store I was actually looking for Maybelline's BB Cream but they were completely sold out in my color. I was kind of bummed out even after checking another store that was also sold out. So I sprung on this one. I am so glad that I did because I am in love with this and it is a new staple in my makeup kit. I have been wearing it everyday since I bought it and keeps my face looking flawless! :)


L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:


Meet the Magic all-in-one Skin Beautifier for a perfect natural finish. This multi-tasking beautifying cream delivers multiple beautifying actions: hydrates, corrects, evens, and perfects. It's ultra lightweight and blends in seamlessly for a perfect natural finish. Available in 4 skin-transforming shades (L'Oreal, 2012). 

  • Acts as a Primer
  • Perfects the skin
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Corrects any flaws 

Pros:
If you look closely, you can kind of see the little beads.
  • It comes out white at first but once it is rubbed in it adjusts to match your skin tone. 
  • It perfects the skin and minimizes the appearance of my pores. 
  • It acts as a great primer. I've actually been using this over my regular Smashbox primer. 
  • It definitely hydrates and corrects flaws. 
  • It gives a nice subtle glow to the skin. 
  • It makes my skin appear flawless.
  • It has little small beads that blend and disappear into the skin when applied. 
  • It can be worn with or without foundation. 
  • It retails for about $10.99, you can pick it up at any drugstore or from Ulta.


Cons:
Rubbing it, you can see it adjusting color.
  • My face does get a bit oily after use but it is so hot in Vegas that my skin gets oily no matter what because of the heat. 

The Verdict: 

Overall, I give this an A. I LOVE this BB Cream. As you can see there is barely any cons.  I have been wearing it everyday since I bought it. It leaves my skin looking flawless and I have been looking for a product that helps to minimize my pores. This has replaced my Smashbox primer, so that should say a lot by itself. Personally, I think it does a better job than Smashbox's primer. I apply it with my fingers rather than a brush because of the little beads that are in it. They are very tiny so they absorb into the skin quickly. I've been wearing it underneath my MAC Tinted Moisturizer 

If you haven't tried this, then please do so! This is definitely a new staple in my makeup kit. 
Have you tried this yet? What did you think? 



Here it is completely absorbed into the skin. It matched my skin tone perfectly!




No comments: