Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

Hello Fellow Makeup Addicts,

Welcome to my new makeup and beauty blog! My name is Rosie Means and I am 26 years young. I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV (City of Sinners, lol) but I am originally from Vancouver, Canada. I just created this blog because I have seen so many other beauty bloggers that inspired me to create my own. I love to try new makeup and try different techniques. I can sit up all night and watch YouTube tutorials on different makeup techniques and product reviews, lol. So I thought, "Hey this interests me, I can do this!" :-)

I am a stay at home mom and I am also a full time student with the University of Phoenix. All of my classes are online so I'm ALWAYS on the computer!  I also just started a mobile spray tanning company called Gorgeously Glowing (what else? lol). I have a makeup addiction (like most of you) and love to buy different products. So I thought to myself, "Hey I should share my opinions about the thousands of dollars I spend on different makeup and beauty products" lol.

Anyways let me stop rambling on and on. I look forward to chatting with you all about makeup and beauty! Please leave me a comment and I will be sure to hit you back :)



FOTD (Face of the Day):

Sorry about the crap in the background, lol. 



Products used:

(Face)

- MAC Oil Control Lotion 
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW25
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

(Eyes)

- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Virgin from the Naked palette all over to the brow
- Darkhorse from the Naked palette in the crease and outer v
- Smog from the Naked palette in the outer corner
- Half Baked from the Naked palette on the inner corner of lid
- Sephora Long Lasting Eye liner in Black
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner in black on top and bottom waterline
- MAC Prep & Prime Lash 
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara in Black
- MAC Brow pencil in Spiked
- MAC Brow Set in Clear 

(Lips)

NYX Lip Gloss in Beige



No comments: