Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Saturday! FOTD

Hello Loves,


I wanted to share with you my Face of the Day. It is a simple face day, nothing too extravagant. I also noticed after I took and downloaded the pictures I forgot to put my jewelry on, lol. So please excuse my lack of accessories, haha. :))

I also used a few of the items that I bought on my drugstore haul the other day including L'Oreal's BB Cream, L'oreal's Magic Lumi, Maybelline's Volum'Express One by One mascara, and Maybelline's Baby Lips in Peppermint. I hope you enjoy my look and your Saturday! :)

FOTD (Face of the Day):



Products used:

(Face)

- MAC Oil Control Lotion 
- L'Oreal Magic BB Cream in Medium
- MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi in Light
- MAC Pro LongWear Concealer in NW25
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- Physicians Formula Glow Boosting Stones in Med to Dark

(Eyes)

- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study as base
- MAC Eyeshadow in Grain all over lid to brow
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe in crease
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Love Connection on inner lid and corner
- Sephora Long Lasting Eye liner in Black
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner in black on top and bottom waterline
- MAC Prep & Prime Lash 
Maybelline's Volum'Express One by One
- MAC Brow pencil in Spiked
- MAC Brow Set in Clear 

(Lips)

- Maybelline's Baby Lips in Peppermint


2 comments:

Mia Rodriguez said...

Hi Rosie thanks for stopping by my blog. Your makeup looks lovely. Can't wait to see more of your makeup looks.

Rosie Means said...

Hi Mia,

Thanks for stopping by as well. :) Happy Saturday!